Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Sum It All Up...

I've been putting off this blog for way too long, but no one told me that i needed fire fox to upload pictures, so every time i would try to start i'd get to fusterated because it would never upload my pictures, so one downloaded fire fox later and here i am... HELLO BLOGGERS!



These are just a few pictures that i've taken up til now,
enjoy!
















if you would like to see more you could visit my flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88335253@N00/

orrr on myspace at
http://www.myspace.com/nessajanephoto

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

All the best with your blog.

Russ (blogger next blog)

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
It is looking nice to see such beautiful pictures.

===================================
Ankit
look4ward

Hajar Alwi said...

Lovely photos. Hope there will be more from you. :)

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

Uhhh where are my kids?

heather said...

FINALLY!!! I LOVE IT!

ps. i'm with ruth. where's wendy?

Beth said...

yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!

You are so talented! Your photography is amazing!

I agree with Heather & Ruth...You should post more photo shoots

Colt Bowden said...

Seriously some lovely photos.

TracieDarling said...

Just a canon rebel.

seriously...You need to post more.

soooooo good!!!

Unknown said...

OMFG

hi there Vanessa Lamb...

My name's Vanessa Lamb :P

Nice to meet you!

(btw, verry nice photos there :P)